Friday, June 5, 2009

Writing Cramps

As you may notice already, I hardly write in this blog. But when I do, it's pretty much to the point. People tell me I'm a great writer and that I should consider it for a career. That would be great, if I was a writer. To tell you the truth, I really have to have something pounding in my brain, begging to come out, in order for me to write well. Otherwise, if I just sat down to write because I had to, it wouldn't sound good at all. Such is life! So, that's about all I have to say right now. I'm still waiting for the next great spark.

1 comment:

  1. I will be waiting. I enjoyed your last post on May 9th. I am beginning to work with Chiropractors to help build there business with 'cheap' marketing and extra profit centers like Eye Lights, Detox Foot Baths and Nutritional Supplements.

    Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete