Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just A Very Short Note

This note is for all those people who are afraid that I and my wife would ever consider leaving Minnesota: Even if I WOULD find a substantial opportunity to be professionally successful elsewhere in the U.S., it would have to be so substantial that I could afford to commute during break times back HERE to my home in Minnesota. I'm only considering one such opportunity at this moment in time, a clinic faculty doctor position at my chiropractic alma mater in Marietta, GA. We love living here, ESPECIALLY because of events that occurred within the past couple months that showed us how very special the people that we know here are and how great it really is to be a Minnesotan. I guess we can call ourselves "Minnesotans" now since we've been living here for more than seven years now!

No comments:

Post a Comment