Monday, March 23, 2009

The Surprising Update

I was browsing through the zip code locator that I used to find all those 40 cities that I had on my list of "underserved" populations when I was deciding which one to choose to open a satellite office. I was quite surprised to see that Edgerton made it on the list quite by accident! The marker that shows where the zip codes are located was actually pointing in the wrong spot. With this in mind, I decided to redo the entire list. Now the list of underserved populations in Minnesota, chiropractically speaking, is down to 24 cities. The closest of these cities to where I live is Willow River, a mere 112 miles in comparison to Edgerton at 197 miles. But, accidents do happen. Sometimes it's the accidents that lead to something great big huge. My plans won't change because of this. It's an interesting find, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment